Monday, October 27, 2008

It's all about the shoes

or rather stilettos.



Strutting around in these almost 4' heels gives me good reason to visit my pedicurist with no guilt!
Clothes maketh a man and shoes maketh a woman or so it may seem but don't forget the accessories to go along with the shoes, jewelry, bags, scarves, coats and of course clothes!

What's it about shoes and hand-bags that make us go gaga over them? I've got at least eight hand-bags with me right now (I know this is a small number, but don't forget this is a temporary residence and I am always constrained by what the airlines let us carry) a couple of which I have not yet used! and then the shoes (have to find all of them to count 'em!) like the one above, which are worn once in a blue moon.

What every woman wants... a great career, a good man, and comfortable shoes - lots and lots of them. Quote from JAG In any order...

Go on while I figure this out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"a great career, a good man, and comfortable shoes" ... at least you have your priorities in order. :)

-M

Bini said...

I would put comfortable shoes before good man:)..!!! I realized the value of comfortable shoes in Vegas:)..Btw I exchanged them for the same pair A and her mom were wearing!! I wear them almost everyday and wouldnt know even if I slept in them:)