Monday, November 27, 2006

Ten Minute Email

You want to read a news story on some obscure web-site and they ask you to register yourself with a VALID email id. Reading the story is not the end of your association with the news site!!!... Open your email and will be bombarded with spam ‘Do you want to register for an Online course’?’ Do you want a free laptop?

No I don’t want a free laptop from you… my spam folder used to fill up faster than my inbox

10 Minute Email have tried it and it lasts exactly for 10 minutes with the default setting, a randomly generated email that you can use while registering for gototimbuktu.com
A novel concept indeed!

A lot of other sites have started offering this service too, try it at your own risk, I don’t really need it as I have another way to bypass all the spam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh!

Anonymous said...

Where is the new post? uhu!